(Add an Expert Event Marketing Data Analyst to Your Campaign)
You know your event is working. But how do you prove it? Discover the insights you need to develop better events and greater ROI with help from the event data experts. With a PortMA Event Analyst on your team, you will gain seasoned help to:
- Design better campaign measurement strategies
- Gather better data
- Reveal better insights
- Present better campaign recaps
Go beyond software. Get real help from real experts.
Add a PortMA Event Analyst to Your Team
7 Ways Your PortMA Analyst Will Help You:
- Develop winning language for the measurement portion of RFPs
- Ensure Brand Ambassadors provide clean, clear data
- Measure event marketing impact and value – the real ROI
- Provide Clients with insightful status reports
- Write actionable program recaps that help you and your Client
- Answer all of your Client’s data questions
- Help sell your next event marketing campaign
- Strategic event measurement designs
- Ongoing data analysis and reporting support
- Training field staff on data collection
- Expert analysis of event data
- Client recap presentations & ad-hoc support
- On-site workshops and training
- Consumer survey design & management
- Expert report design and writing
- Ad-hoc reporting to meet one-off Client requests
What is the Typical Process Like?
Step 1: YOUR ANALYST MEETS WITH YOUR AGENCY, ACCOUNT, OR SALES TEAM
The process starts with a phone call. This is an opportunity to spend 60 minutes with an experienced event data expert without having to identify or allocate a budget. We will review what the brand needs to know, what other brands have found helpful, and what data is needed to provide the right insights. We will share how other agencies have leveraged our methods to improve their Client results.
Our Event Marketing Analysts have done this before. They know what works. And they will put this experience to work for you.
Step 2: YOUR ANALYST THEN DEVELOPS AN EVENT MEASUREMENT STRATEGY AND BUDGET
If things feel right, and you’d like to see more, we will create a custom measurement strategy designed specifically for your campaign and objectives. It typically has four sections:
- Campaign Objectives
- Measurement Strategy
- Milestones to Execute This Strategy
- Budget Requirements
You’ll find this two-to-five page MS Word style document provides a clear, step-by-step plan.
Step 3: FULL EVENT MEASUREMENT AND ROI REPORTING PROJECT MANAGEMENT
If things feel right, and you approve, your Event Marketing Analyst will jump right in and hit the ground running.
Your Event Marketing Analyst is not only an event data expert but also a seasoned project manager. They’re going to want to do a couple things to make sure everything gets going on the right foot. They’ll provide a comprehensive project calendar, develop and document a reporting plan, and get the right metric data collection process in place.
They get everything set up, train your field staff (or give you the tools to train them), and see to the launch of data collection. Data can be collected using your existing tools or via the PortMA iOS app.
Data Collection/ Weekly Status Reporting
Your PortMA Event Marketing Analyst will monitor submissions on a continuous basis and help you bring everyone in line. And we’ll provide 24/7 toll-free telephone support to answer field staff questions regarding the tech they’re using.
With continuous data collection comes continuous insights. Your team’s Event Marketing Analyst will provide the most amazing status report you’ve ever seen. A unique scorecard design will give you a tool that shows you exactly how things are progressing, what’s on track, and what is running off-course.
Everything we deliver is under your brand. It’s as if
everything we produce came directly from within your own Agency.
No need to reformat before sending to your Client or boss.
A combination of smooth design and expert data interpretation will give you a status report you can pass to your Client or boss with pride. Your Event Marketing Analyst will brief you on the findings, explain how to interpret and use the insights, and make sure you’re up-to-speed and totally in the know.
Event Marketing Campaign ROI and Recap Reporting
The recap reports are where it all comes together. We will take care of all the heavy lifting so you don’t have to. Your Event Marketing Analyst will process all of the data and write a comprehensive recap report that will impress your Client and boss.
- Measure Reach. The recap report will highlight how often you reached the right type of consumers. It will highlight the value of the venues you selected. When you know which venues put you on target most often, you can create a roadmap to deliver even better targeting in the future.
- Deconstruct Impact. The recap report will clearly demonstrate the impact of your campaign. It will profile where the consumers you engaged were in the purchase cycle, how often you were speaking to current customers (generating loyalty) and how often you were engaging non-customers (new acquisitions).
- Define Value. The recap report will include your program ROI. It will model the efficiency of your reach along with the level of impact to deliver a measure of the real dollar-value of the campaign. This will be compared to budget for a true return-on-investment figure. And then this figure will be segmented to find the venues, teams, markets, or activation strategies that generated the greatest return for you and the brand.
And what about the ad-hoc needs? Absolutely. Your Event Marketing Analyst will be there to handle all of the ad-hoc questions, analyses, and one-off reports you, your Client, or your boss need. You’ll finally be able to make sure everyone is in the know and making good decisions for the brand.