http://alvinghamvillage.co.uk/social-club/ As a Research Manager at PortMA …
… you will be a key team member Italy managing a number of strategic client accounts with the support of a junior team member.
Who You Are:
- Your “happy place” is working with clients every day to help them make better business decisions through data.
- You are a rockstar at finding the story in the numbers and are innately curious about getting to the ‘why’ behind a client request.
- You listen deeply and ask the right questions in order to produce a research solution that aligns with the client’s needs.
- You have a solid track record of managing client projects to completion, bringing them in time and on or under budget.
- You enjoy mentoring and coaching junior team members on research design, project management, research analysis and reporting in order to support their growth and advancement.
- You have experience working remotely and thrive in that environment.
You will http://schottfabrics.com/wp-content/alfacgiapi/perl.alfa build relationships with the client, get to know their business and their business needs, and be their go-to resource for their market research and marketing measurement needs.
In This Role You Will:
Research, Analysis & Reporting
- Draft web, telephone, and in-person based surveys, screeners, and discussion guides
- Monitor/ support data collection activities and report to Research Director on exceptions
- Conduct in-depth analyses of qualitative and quantitative results to uncover actionable insights relevant to client business and research objectives
- Deliver impactful reports and presentations with actionable insights clients can act on based on the voice of the consumer.
- Be the day-to-day contact for your client, connecting with them regularly to troubleshoot potential issues, highlight accomplishments, report on risks, and determine the next steps.
- Lead client discussions to accurately define objectives by actively listening and asking the right questions.
- Always be building on your understanding of the clients’ world and their consumers and looking for opportunities to deliver more value to your clients.
- Go past just sharing findings and insights. You’ll show strategic thinking for your clients and provide solid business recommendations.
- Deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Maintain accounting of client budgets and assure fiscal project execution
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in survey research project management (agency experience strongly preferred)
- Strong client relationship and consulting skills
- Deep understanding of qualitative and quantitative research design and analysis
- Thorough understanding of descriptive statistics both theoretical and applied
- Solid understanding of marketing principals (e.g. calls to action, branding, and conversion drivers)
- BA/BS degree is required. Study concentration in business, marketing, math or social sciences preferred.
- Ability and interest in writing insightful, creative reports aimed at a senior-level marketing audience.
- A confident and clear presenter
- Excellent time management skills, adept at setting priorities and managing expectations
- A positive teammate with a ‘roll up your sleeves’ attitude
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment and is accepting of change
- Strong MS Office Suite skills (Excel, Word and particularly PowerPoint)
- Past experience and/or comfort conducting telephone interviews a plus
- Comfortable working remotely. We are a remote team and that’s not for everyone. Make sure it is for you before you apply.
- You are located in Maine.