The data in this report is derived from 49,639 consumer exit interviews completed after an event sponsorship activation at intercept venues (e.g., commuter stations, office parks, street intercepts, etc.)....
List of Benchmarking Reports Available
- Experiential Marketing Benchmarks Report (Fully Indexed PDF)
- Data Tables Deck (PowerPoint Document)
- A 1-Page Executive Summary (PDF)
- A seasoned Experiential Marketing Analyst will be assigned to your account for on-call support by email or phone.
- 12-Month License to use the methods and techniques in your own business
Venue/ Event Type
In-Store Retail Sampling
Intercept Venue Activations (e.g., commuter stations, office parks, street intercepts, etc.)
Destination Venues (e.g., Concerts, Fair/ Festivals, Sporting Events, etc.)
Clicking on the individual report titles provides details including the table of contents and report extracts. All Experiential Marketing Benchmarks Reports are industry or venue specific; covering a wide range of economic, performance, impact, and return-on-investment benchmarks.
- How will these reports benefit me?
- What do I receive when I purchase a report?
- Why are these reports important?
- Can I see screenshots from a sample report?
- What industry/ venue segments are available?
- What are the geographic segments?
We provide a series of free, brief training videos designed to show you exactly how to measure the ROI of your next Experiential Marketing Event.Use Case Videos