List of Benchmarking Reports Available
- Experiential Marketing Benchmarks Report (Fully Indexed PDF)
- Data Tables Deck (PowerPoint Document)
- A 1-Page Executive Summary (PDF)
- A seasoned Experiential Marketing Analyst will be assigned to your account for on-call support by email or phone.
- 12-Month License to use the methods and techniques in your own business
Venue/ Event Type
In-Store Retail Sampling
Intercept Venue Activations (e.g., commuter stations, office parks, street intercepts, etc.)
Destination Venues (e.g., Concerts, Fair/ Festivals, Sporting Events, etc.)
Clicking on the individual report titles provides details including the table of contents and report extracts. All Experiential Marketing Benchmarks Reports are industry or venue specific; covering a wide range of economic, performance, impact, and return-on-investment benchmarks.
- How will these reports benefit me?
- What do I receive when I purchase a report?
- Why are these reports important?
- Can I see screenshots from a sample report?
- What industry/ venue segments are available?
- What are the geographic segments?
We provide a series of free, brief training videos designed to show you exactly how to measure the ROI of your next Experiential Marketing Event.Use Case Videos